lil-bee: the randomizer


My person who makes me smile is ...
Saturday, January 05, 2013 | 10:01 pm | Comment ⇢
ME.

Okay, I feel slightly ashamed to admit this .. but I honestly really love myself. Like not in a (I hope, inshAllah) I'm better than A, B and C kind of way .. because I'm too busy loving myself to think of A, B or C lolol .. but anyhoo like I don't really think bad of others or whatever Alhamdullilah .. and I don't think I'm arrogant (then again, I wouldn't would I?) .. I don't think enough people love themselves as much as they should .. but at the same time I think I'm a bit extreme :P

Basically, my friend is on her year abroad and because of our time differences, etc we haven't really been able to Skype .. and she's a really good friend and I've written some long arse emails to her essay pages long BUT after a while you end up having too much to do and end up putting off writing this huge email that ends up hurting your hands right? Well thats what happens to me .. because I do end up writing her HUGE emails about every day. Anyway so I thought you know what, I love talking so why not send her videos? So I have and they've been great because you can talk.talk.talk but also see the actual excitement in your face when you speak :D and a while back I sent her a video about a really good day I was having Alhamdullilah ... and (this is the embarrassing part) .. I've watched my own video more times than my friend because I just really love my face / make up / scarf / mood that day :$


SO NOW YOU KNOW. I almost deleted this post twice, but then I thought that hey okay maybe I am a bit extreme, but there's nothing wrong with loving yourself and more people need to do this soooo posting! 




On Sunday, January 06, 2013, Blogger monamour wrote:

⇢ seriously never ever stop loving yourself because if you don't, who will? I love that you love yourself and it's damn admirable (Insh'Allah hopefully one day I'll reach that stage) and makes me teenie bit envious (not in a horrible I hate you kind of way though :P)

Anyways lil-bee you're awesome so eh I totally get why you love yourself ;)


On Sunday, January 06, 2013, Blogger Nas wrote:

⇢ There's nothing wrong with yourself. There are many people who are uncomfortable in their own skin and cannot stand their own company. So it's good!

But on as long as your love for yourself doesn't trample on justice when dealing with others.

LOL @ watching the viedo more times than her :P


On Sunday, January 06, 2013, Blogger lil-bee wrote:

⇢ @Nas: slightly sad but true :$ I just really love that video of meself :$ aaaaand .. no one should come to me for justice dealing and we're all gonna be just fine :D

@NiO: my motto: why not love yourself, who wouldn't?! ^___^ and yes, you WILL get there inshAllah <3 you just gotta start being selfish and self absorbed and you'll get there :P


Post a Comment


old | new